The BioNJ 2014 International BioPartnering Conference Committee encourages Core Member (R&D) Companies to showcase their technologies and business models to life science industry executives by securing a 15-minute presentation slot (10 minutes of presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A) at this dynamic Conference.
Free Coaching Session
As part of the Company Presentation process, we are offering a Coaching Session aided by a panel of experienced industry experts who know what it takes to succeed.
Provided in advance of the Conference, the Coaching Session is considered one of the most beneficial aspects of the BioPartnering Conference. Companies that have participated in previous Coaching Sessions reported that the coaching provided useful information that they used to improve their presentations for the BioPartnering Conference and other venues.
The following guidelines also apply to Presenting Companies:
- Company Presenter will need to register for the Conference to secure a presentation slot.
- Submission of an application form that includes a company description using BioNJ template. Click here for the application form.
- Presenter must use the template provided by BioNJ for the slide presentation.
- Presenter is expected to attend a Coaching Session – date(s) to be announced. The coaching session for each company will be approximately 45 minutes.
- A presenting company must be a Biotech or Medtech company. BioNJ Core Member Companies will be given selection preference.
We invite companies to submit their information by March 14. Contact Debbie Mennito of BioNJ at 609-890-3185 or via email at DMennito@BioNJ.org with any questions.