Click here for a flyer outlining Illumina’s services.
Illumina, A global genomics leader, provides comprehensive next-generation sequencing (NGS) solutions to the research, clinical, and applied markets. Illumina technology is responsible for generating more than 90% of the world’s sequencing data.* Through collaborative innovation, Illumina is fueling groundbreaking advancements in oncology, reproductive health, genetic disease, microbiology, agriculture, forensic science, and beyond. By empowering large-scale analysis of genetic variation and function, Illumina is enabling studies that were not imaginable
just a few years ago, moving us closer to the realization of precision medicine.
BioNJ Member Benefits:
- MiSeq®: Allows small genome sequencing and assembly, and enables detection of targeted variants with unmatched accuracy
- MiSeqDx®: First FDA cleared IVD platform with a growing menu of assays that enables clinical laboratories to create and deploy NGS based molecular diagnostic testing in their labs
- MiSeq FGx™: A compact, fully validated NGS platform for forensic genomics applications
- MiniSeq™: Flexible and affordable system that allows researchers to transition easily between sequencing projects for both DNA and RNA
- NextSeq®500: Enables rapid sequencing of exomes, targeted panels, and transcriptomes
- NextSeq®550: Enables NGS and Cytogenetic Array Scanning on one instrument