New date announced soon • Hilton East Brunswick
Networking Reception & Dinner Program: 4:45 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Dessert Reception: 8:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
With many surprises in store for an evening of inspiration and camaraderie, we hope you’ll help us celebrate the extraordinary innovation coming from New Jersey’s vibrant life sciences community. Be on hand for:
- Networking with biopharmaceutical professionals, government officials, academic leaders and professional service providers
- The presentation of the Dr. Sol J. Barer Award by Dr. Barer himself
- The Innovator Awards honoring New Jersey companies that received a new FDA drug approval in 2020 and 2021
- The presentation of the Annual Heart of BioNJ Awards to New Jersey COVID-19 Heroes
- A Cocktail Hour, Dinner Program and Dessert Reception
Don’t miss this memorable evening celebrating New Jersey’s life sciences ecosystem and the Patients who inspire us. Reserve a table for your Team today. Visit www.BioNJ.org for more information.
|Contact Kim Minton at KMinton@BioNJ.org to learn about Sponsorship opportunities, reserve a table and to place your organization in the spotlight.|
*BioNJ’s intention, at this time, is to be in person for BioNJ’s 2022 Annual Dinner Meeting and Innovation Celebration. All attendees are required to show proof of vaccination to enter the event and wear a mask when not eating or drinking. BioNJ will update these protocols, as appropriate, subject to any new CDC guidance, in compliance with local/state/federal guidance and any applicable requirements by the venue. Should BioNJ be required to reduce crowd size, we will handle on a first-come, first-served basis.
|Thank You to Our Sponsors|