Click here for a flyer outlining ALT’s services.
American Laboratory Trading (ALT), an Agilent Technologies Channel Partner, is a customer-focused, full-service provider of premium refurbished lab equipment and asset management services for the life sciences. With sales, service, and warehouse facilities on both coasts, ALT stocks more than 12,000 instruments ranging from small benchtop accessories to robust triple quad mass spectrometers — all carefully refurbished and delivered with a one year warranty. ALT also provides asset management services to some of the largest companies in the life sciences. Services include asset disposition, equipment valuation, decontamination, de-installation, move management, decommissioning, and cleanup. Whether it be the need to dispose of a single item or liquidate thousands of instruments across multiple labs, ALT purchases, consigns, trades, or auctions your surplus equipment to monetize your assets and maximize your ROI. Founded in 1999 and serving customers in more than 40 countries, ALT is a trusted global partner in premium refurbished lab equipment and asset management services. BIO and state affiliate members can expect significant cost-savings and additional program benefits that can help manage the costs of researching early ideas and developing them into promising treatments.
BioNJ Member Benefits:
- Free one-year equipment warranty
- 15% no-hassle discount on list price*
- 10% additional discount on sale items*
- 5% discount on all Agilent Certified Pre-owned products, up to a maximum of $1,500
- 2% store credit toward future equipment purchases from ALT
*Agilent factory-refurbished equipment excluded
Asset Management Services:
- 2% store credit for cash offers on equipment ALT purchases
- 10% bonus on standard consignment split
- 5% bonus on seller’s premium in auctions
- 20% discount on asset management services
- Free subscription to LabDesk asset management software (Lite version)
- 10% discount on all other subscriptions
Contact Anggie Becorest to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 275-2426.
For more information visit http://americanlaboratorytrading.com/bio-business-solutions/.