BioNJ Offers High-quality, Affordable Group Health Benefits to Member Companies and
Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions.
Managing and controlling employee health benefit plan costs is both complex and expensive. The life sciences and tech sector is a particularly underserved market in the health benefits arena. Most options that exist in the market today are bundled, imprecise and expensive. BioNJ, in partnership with Conner Strong & Buckelew and Members Health Plan NJ (MHPNJ), is bringing a cost-effective health benefit solution to the New Jersey life sciences ecosystem.
A few facts about the plan:
- The MHPNJ Program will be available to BioNJ Member Companies as of January 1, 2019.
- Employers must be a BioNJ Member organization to be eligible to participate.
- The MHPNJ is a New Jersey self-insured member-owned MEWA (Multiple Employer Welfare Agreement).
- The MHPNJ currently services more than 3,800 member companies in NJ from existing associations, currently covering more than 37,000 participants.
- The MHPNJ offers participating employers more than 20 unique medical benefit design options, 6 prescription plan options and 4 dental plan options.
Please click here for answers to frequently asked questions about the Plan.