- Pre-owned laboratory instruments and equipment management services
- BioSurplus is a leading provider of pre-owned laboratory instruments and equipment management services. We buy, sell, auction, and manage life science lab equipment for customers in the U.S. and around the world.
- If your company is in the market for high quality equipment at a reasonable price, BioSurplus offers an extensive inventory of pre-owned scientific equipment and instrumentation. Alternatively, if your company has surplus or underutilized equipment, BioSurplus can maximize its value and turn it into cash through outright purchase, consignment or auction. BioSurplus’ turn-key hassle free auctions maximize sellers returns and give buyers a seamless user-friendly shopping experience.
- BioSurplus also provides a suite of equipment management services designed to maximize equipment value and control. Services include lease options, inventory management, valuation and assessment, internal redeployment, and corporate M&A equipment analysis and organization.
- BioSurplus is headquartered in San Diego, CA, with lab equipment megastores in San Diego, South San Francisco, and Boston, as well as a facility in Incheon, Korea.
- 5% – 7.5% annual purchase credit or 1% – 3.5% annual cash rebate, based on the net price of purchased equipment during the previous year
- 5% seller premium on equipment sold to or through BioSurplus
- 5% discount on equipment repair and maintenance services
- 30-day limited warranty on most purchased equipment
- Experienced customer service representatives offering knowledgeable and reliable service.
To learn more, contact Dawn Hocevar, Director, National Business Development at firstname.lastname@example.org and 858-550-0800, x307.