Business Insurance/Risk Management
Click here to learn more about these special savings.
For more than 25 years, the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies has been providing cost-effective risk management and insurance protection tailored to the unique requirements of biotechnology companies. This experience and expertise, coupled with Chubb’s financial strength and superior claims service, were the reasons BioNJ and BIO selected Chubb as an insurance partner.
- Clinical Trials Liability Insurance
- Products Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Property & Casualty Insurance
- Change in Controlled Environments, Contamination, Condemnation of Undamaged Stock and Failure to Meet Specifications Insurance
BioNJ Member Benefits:
- Competitive premiums for companies at all stages
- Low minimum premiums for early-stage companies
- Broad coverage tailored to meet the unique needs of the biotech industry
- Dedicated loss control and claims specialists for BioNJ Members
- Use of proprietary software for determining business interruption limits
- Devoted underwriting teams providing five-day turnaround for BioNJ Members
Chubb’s insurance professionals specialize in the biotechnology market; they understand your issues and anticipate future insurance coverage challenges.
For more information, please contact your Chubb appointed agent or broker, or contact BioNJ’s preferred broker Dan Brettler of Conner Strong & Buckelew at 973-659-6456 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to learn about WORLDcert, a state-of-the-art, interactive clinical trial insurance and certificate mangement system.