ADDF’s 20th International Conference on Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery
September 16 - September 17
The purpose for this annual Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation (ADDF) conference is to accelerate the development of innovative treatments for Alzheimer’s disease, related dementias and cognitive aging.
Attendees will see the diverse cutting-edge approaches ADDF scientists are undertaking and have opportunities for networking and partnership discussions with academic, industry, and foundation thought leaders.
- Highlight scientific progress on drug discovery programs aimed at treating Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
- Increase networking opportunities for scientists to share information and resources.
- Foster interdisciplinary and public-private partnerships and alliances.
I. Small molecule approaches for Alzheimer’s disease
II. Novel approaches for Frontotemporal dementia
III. Clinical trials in Alzheimer’s disease
IV. Novel biomarker approaches
The conference generally attracts attendees from around the globe. Attendees include:
• Academic and industry scientists engaged in drug discovery research for Alzheimer’s disease
• Business development and licensing professionals
• Alliance management professionals
• Venture capitalists and other investors
EXHIBIT AND SPONSORSHIP
The conference offers great opportunities to expand visibility among the registrants by becoming a conference sponsor and/ or exhibitor. For additional information, please contact the conference secretariat at +1.224.938.9523 or email@example.com
SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE: JULY 26, 2019
Graduate students and postdoctoral fellows are invited to apply for a Young Investigator Scholarship to attend the conference for free and present a poster of their research. Three recipients will also have the opportunity to give an oral presentation to conference attendees.
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: AUGUST 16, 2019
Register early and save up to $150 on conference rates.
For more information and to register, visit https://www.alzdiscovery.org/events/event/20th-international-conference-on-alzheimers-drug-discovery
*BioNJ Supported Event