BioNJ ‘s 2019 Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation Celebration
Thursday, February 7, 2019, 4:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m. | Hilton East Brunswick
Learn about Sponsorship
Because Patients Can’t Wait®, please join us as we celebrate the innovation coming from New Jersey’s life sciences community during BioNJ’s Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation Celebration, taking place February 7, 2019, at the Hilton East Brunswick. Many surprises are in store for an evening of inspiration and camaraderie, in addition to…
- Networking with more than 700 biotechnology and pharmaceutical professionals, government officials, academic leaders and professional service providers
- A cocktail reception, dinner program, and dessert reception
- The presentation of the Dr. Sol J. Barer Award to Global Head of Johnson & Johnson, External Innovation
Dr. William N. Hait by Dr. Sol J. Barer himself
- The Innovator Awards honoring New Jersey companies that received a novel FDA drug approval in 2018
- The presentation of the Heart of BioNJ Award to Jayne Gershkowitz, Chief Patient Advocate, Amicus Therapeutics and 10-year old Patient advocate Max Schill
Be part of the festivities and join us at BioNJ’s 26th Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation Celebration.
Registration for BioNJ Members and BIO affiliated organizations is $445. Future Member pricing is $575.