2020 Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation Celebration
February 6, 2020 @ 4:30 pm
Thursday, February 6, 2020, 4:30pm – 9:45pm
Hilton East Brunswick
BE A PART OF THE CELEBRATION!
Because Patients Can’t Wait®, please join us as we celebrate the innovation coming from New Jersey’s life sciences community during BioNJ’s Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation Celebration, taking place February 6, 2020, at the Hilton East Brunswick. Many surprises are in store for an evening of inspiration and camaraderie, in addition to…
- Networking with more than 700 biotechnology and pharmaceutical professionals, government officials, academic leaders and professional service providers
- A dinner program, Keynote presentation and Dessert Reception
- The presentation of the Dr. Sol J. Barer Award to Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Merck & Co. Kenneth C. Frazier by Dr. Sol Barer himself
- The Innovator Awards honoring New Jersey companies that received a novel FDA drug approval in 2019
- The presentation of the Third Annual Heart of BioNJ Award to Mary Frances Harmon, Senior Vice President, Corporate Relations, PTC Therapeutics and posthumously to Bob Tufts, Founder, My Life Is Worth It
Be part of the festivities and join us at BioNJ’s 27th Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation Celebration. Register by December 29 and save! Early Bird Registration for BioNJ Members is $399. Starting December 30, pricing for BioNJ Members will be $445. Future Member pricing is $580.