- This event has passed.
BioNJ Board & Member Connection (Members Only)
February 4 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Join us on February 4, 2021 as we kick off 2021 BioNJ-style! Hosted by BioNJ’s Board of Trustees, we invite all of our Members for an interactive program focused on YOU. It’s the perfect opportunity to engage with other life sciences professionals, as well as our Board of Trustees, in round-robin breakout rooms on the topics impacting our industry and your organizations as we enter the New Year. And it’s free to current BioNJ Members!
- Discuss the topics keeping you up at night with other BioNJ Members
- Receive an overview of the recently announced New Jersey Economic Recovery Act from Tim Sullivan, CEO, NJEDA
- Hear from a State representative on New Jersey’s Vaccine Rollout Plan
- Celebrate the successes of 2020 — Companies with a footprint in New Jersey were responsible for 40% of all new FDA approvals last year!
- Welcome in BioNJ’s next Chair of the Board and newest Board Members
- Participate in an interactive networking session with BioNJ’s Board of Directors, including: Angela Bechan, Head of Communication and CSR, North America, Sanofi; Tom Cavanaugh, President of Immunology, Janssen; Steven M. Cohen, Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP; Kathleen Coviello, Vice President of Technology & Life Sciences Investments, NJEDA; Michele Korfin, Chief Operating Officer & Chief Commercial Officer, Gamida Cell; Emer Leahy, Ph.D., President & CEO, PsychoGenics; Susan Levinson, Ph.D., Co-Founder & CEO, BioAegis; Will Lewis, Chairman and CEO, Insmed; Scott Megaffin, Chief Executive Officer, Adastra; Daniel J. O’Connor, President and CEO, OncoSec Medical and Christopher J. Schaber, Ph.D., President and CEO, Soligenix
- Say “Hi” to the BioNJ Team
While this does not replace our traditional Annual Meeting and Innovation Celebration, we are hoping that it will kick off a much needed New Year in a meaningful way. We hope you can join us!
You’ll leave with new connections, new ideas and new inspiration.
Registration is free to all BioNJ Members. If you would like to join BioNJ, learn about Sponsorship Opportunities or to make sure your membership is up to date, please contact Kim Minton at KMinton@BioNJ.org. If you have difficulty registering, please contact Denise Machado, DMachado@BioNJ.org.
Thank You To Our Sponsors