BioNJ’s 11th Annual BioPartnering Conference
May 18 - May 19
Partnering in the Pandemic: Shifting Gears
Tuesday, May 18 & Wednesday, May 19, 2021
A Unique Opportunity to Meet Potential Partners from New Jersey and Beyond!
- Connect with life sciences executives, investors, institutional collaborators and business development professionals
- Pre-schedule 1:1 meetings to discuss potential partnerships
- Present or watch Company & Start-Up Pitch Presentations
- Discuss business and research opportunities with world-renowned institutions
- Last year’s Conference gathered more than 500 attendees from 11 countries and 24 states as well as the District of Columbia!
- Our Conference will be held virtually with the 1:1 Partnering System integrated into the platform.
- The Conference Portal and 1:1 Partnering System will open roughly a month before the Conference date. If you register for the conference, you will receive an email with a personalized link from Pathable prompting you to log in to the system. Please ensure to check your spam folder as we have found that some company’s firewalls are blocking the email from being delivered.
- Please note any individual who plans to participate in the 1:1 Partnering System calls needs a unique registration.
- Should you still have questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to RBromberg@bionj.org for your personalized link
- Registration Now Open – CLICK HERE
- $295 for BioNJ Members
- $425 for Future Members
- There is no additional fee for a company to apply or present
Company and Pitch Presentations during the 2021 BioNJ BioPartnering Virtual Conference will not contain any general solicitation for offer and sale of securities and any prospective presenters or attendees should consult with and rely upon their own personal legal counsel, accountant or other advisors as to the legal, tax and economic implications of any potential investment or partnering opportunities presented. BioNJ accepts no responsibility for any information provided during the event.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
Thank You To Our Supporting Partners