- This event has passed.
BioNJ’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Conference
March 24 @ 8:15 am - March 25 @ 1:15 pm
Because It Matters
Registration for BioNJ Member organizations is $149 and $199 for Future Members.
BioNJ’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Conference Portal is OPEN UNTIL APRIL 30!
- Courageous Conversations™
- Culture Renovation
- Unconscious and Implicit Bias: What it is and Why It Matters
- Strategic Sourcing: Finding and Cultivating Diverse Talent
- Talent Metrics: What are the Data Telling You?
- Creating and Becoming the Brand: Developing Your Employee Value Proposition
- The Faces and Voices of Our Future Leaders
- Corporate Social Responsibility as a Strategic Advantage
- Supplier Diversity
- Employee Resource Groups
- Board Diversity: Engaging Boards, Organizational Leadership and the Use of Data
As a global industry that impacts global health and its’ many disparities, we believe that it is our moral imperative to lead the conversation and to BE the change. BioNJ’s Vision is that “Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are Immersed, Interwoven and Integral to All Aspects of Our Lives” and this conference is intended to move us toward that vision. Because it Matters.
BE THE CHANGE >> Click here to register today! Please share this email with other colleagues who can also benefit from BioNJ’s Virtual Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Conference. Contact Kim Minton at KMinton@BioNJ.org to learn about Sponsorship and Membership opportunities.