- This event has passed.
September 14, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Registration is restricted to R&D company professionals, members of research institutions or universities, and BioNJ Executive, Preferred and Market Maker member companies. Please contact Edie Esposito at 609-890-3185 or EEposito@BioNJ.org with any questions.
Current Trends in Washington —
The BioPharma Political Landscape
September 14, 2017 | 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
EY | 99 Wood Avenue South, 7th Floor | Iselin, NJ 08830
Changes within the new Administration and Congress have generated an environment of uncertainty in Washington and its associated policy governing the health economy.
Our panelists will discuss a number of key healthcare related issues including:
- How industry leaders can engage in debate over changes to the health economy (e.g., the upcoming Children’s Health Insurance Program reauthorization)
- Potential scenarios for and implications of changes to the ACA, including state and regulatory only actions
- New Administration’s biopharma agenda, including priorities of Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- Potential implications and vehicles of biopharma agenda
- Other healthcare industry priorities and their impact on the biopharma agenda
Who Should Attend: Pharma/Biotech and Life Science-related Executives involved in Legal, Regulatory and Government Affairs, Finance, Public Health Policy, Commercialization Pricing & Market Access
Registration is open to R&D Innovation Company professionals, as well as Market Maker, Preferred, Executive and Institutional BioNJ Members. Future BioNJ Innovation Members can register for $50. Click here to register.
Thank You to Our Host Sponsor: