- This event has passed.
Eighth Annual BioPartnering Conference
May 3, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
In Partnership With
The Evolving Marketplace New World Order: Implications on Partnering & Deal Making
Thursday, May 3, 2018 | 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
The Palace at Somerset Park, Somerset, NJ 08873
Registration is $350 for BioNJ Members and $395 for Future Members.
This event is closed to the Media.
BioNJ’s Eighth Annual BioPartnering Conference, developed in partnership with J.P. Morgan, will bring together nearly 400 public and private company investors, life sciences professionals and academic partners from the Northeast to Mid-Atlantic states.
It’s about growing the ecosystem and partnering to bolster innovation. Here are the Top Reasons YOU need to be there!
- Meet with public and private company investors, industry executives and institution and partnering professionals.
- Hear the latest on M & A, industry trends and expectations.
- Pre-schedule 1-1 meetings to discuss potential partnerships.
- Attend Company Presentations from regional life sciences organizations.
- Talk to exhibitors that can support your organization’s needs.
- Networking…networking…and more networking…
- Hear from industry experts on capital strategy and investor perspectives.
To reserve a hotel room, contact the Fairfield Inn & Suites Somerset, 315 Davidson Avenue Somerset, New Jersey 08873, at 732-627-8483 or click here. Request the BioNJ Conference group rate of $165. Limited rooms available. Group rate is good until April 25.
Thank you to our Supporting Partners