|Join the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) in collaboration with BioNJ, New Jersey Commission on Science, Innovation and Technology and New Jersey Small Business Development Centers on Wednesday, November 30, 2022, for a webinar to learn about the Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer (SBIR/STTR) programs for researchers and entrepreneurs in translational science.
NCATS offers non-dilutive funding and resources to help small businesses advance and commercialize promising translational biotech and life sciences research technologies. If you are a researcher in these fields and are interested in bringing your innovations to market, you may be eligible to apply to the NCATS SBIR and STTR programs.
The Webinar Will Feature:
- An overview of the SBIR and STTR programs and benefits of funding
- Key NCATS focus areas to advance clinical research and translational sciences
- Tips for submitting a successful application
- Upcoming opportunities and deadlines
- Other resources and programs, including NCATS’ Therapeutics for Rare and Neglected Diseases (TRND) and Bridging Interventional Development Gaps (BrIDGs) programs
- Exclusive SBIR/STTR Bioscience Company Showcase
- A featured SBIR awardee will discuss their application experience and share tips and recommendations to future applicants
- Kelly Brozyna, CEO & State Director, New Jersey Small Business Development Centers (NJSBDC)
- Debbie Hart, President & CEO, BioNJ
- Meena U. Rajagopal, Program Officer, Office of Strategic Alliances, National Institutes of Health
- Judith Sheft, Executive Director, New Jersey Commission on Science, Innovation and Technology
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals from the following groups are encouraged to attend:
- Small biotech and/or life sciences technology businesses
- Academic entrepreneurs
- Technology transfer organizations
- Entrepreneurs from women-owned and socially and economically disadvantaged (8a) small businesses