- This event has passed.
IT/Cybersecurity Awareness in the Age of COVID-19 Webinar
April 16, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
IT/Cybersecurity Awareness in the Age of COVID-19
The Dos and Don’ts of Working from Home
Thursday, April 16, 2020 | 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
During this unprecedented time, employers have had to transition their workforce to a home operating environment which for many, has introduced new risks and challenges in protecting against data breaches. Join industry experts for an overview of best practices and tactical precautions from the perspectives of both an employer and employee to help mitigate exposure to cybersecurity risk.
Topics of discussion will include:
- What are some of the cybersecurity risks associated with a remote workforce?
- What are some of the best ways to educate employees during current times to ensure they’re protected and mitigating risks while working remotely?
- What questions should I be asking of my IT Team (internal or external) right now?
- As scams are at an all-time high, how do I monitor?
- Best practices in the home environment
Register today for FREE and join us on April 16.
Thank You to Our Market Maker and Preferred Level Members Who are Making This Possible at This Critical Time