- This event has passed.
Leading Change Effectively Workshop
July 27, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
The Academy at BioNJ is happy to present our first program in partnership with Dale Carnegie Training of Central and Southern New Jersey.
Join us on Wednesday, July 27, for a half-day program, entitled “Leading Change Effectively.” One of the most challenging responsibilities of management is leading organizations and personnel through organizational change. During this hands-on workshop we’ll discuss the impact of organization changes due to internal and external factors, the role of the manager and how that role changes as a result.
As managers you are responsible for three clear areas of change management:
1. Managing organizational change
2. Managing individuals during organizational change
3. Managing yourself during organizational change
By taking a prepared, organized approach, you can plan and execute the necessary strategies for guiding your organizations through times of change. At the end of “Leading Change Effectively,” you will be able to :
- Avoid the most common change management mistakes
- Understand a model for change
- Define the type of change currently occurring in the organization
- Manage yourself and others during organizational change
- Managing stress and building resilience
Stay on top of your game, register today for “Leading Change Effectively.” Registration for BioNJ Members and affiliated organizations is $50 and $75 for Future BioNJ Members. Click here to register.
Thank You to Our Host Sponsor: