- This event has passed.
Legal Forum: Hot Topics
September 20, 2011Free
Please Save the Date
BioNJ Legal Forum
Annual Hot Topics Program:
Key Legal Developments Affecting Life Sciences Companies
September 20, 2011
8:00 a.m. — 11:00 a.m.
This program will cover new legal developments and recent updates affecting the life sciences industry. There will be a brief overview of each “Hot Topic” followed by discussion and an opportunity for attendees to provide their perspectives.
Hot Topics will include:
- Mensing v. Pliva (US Supreme Court opinion that generic drug companies are not liable for failure to update warnings in the package insert)
- Foreign Corrupt Practices & UK Anti-Bribery Acts
- Parke doctrine and exclusion of individuals from federal healthcare programs
- State and Federal law “Sunshine Act” & aggregate spend developments
- Mark Lynch, Esq., formerly of Wyeth
- Carlos Ortiz, Esq., LeClairRyan, Newark, NJ
- Linda Pissott Reig, Esq., Co-Chair, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney, P.C. , Newark, NJ
- Maureen Ruane, Esq., US Attorney’s Office
Registration is open to Biotechnology Company Professionals and BioNJ Diamond and Platinum Members.