- This event has passed.
NJII BioFoundry Startup Showcase
February 25, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
About this Event
We invite you to get to know these entrepreneur-scientists, help them succeed, and get an inside look at the newest cell and gene therapy breakthroughs coming out of university research.
Investors, accelerators, fellow entrepreneurs, students, and members of the community are all welcome to attend. After pitching, an interactive virtual expo will be available for guests to speak with founders and sponsors.
The format is flexible so feel free to drop in whenever your schedule permits!
Presenting companies include:
- Navega Therapeutics has a radically different approach to treating chronic pain and tackling the opioid epidemic through a gene therapy platform that is highly specific and long-lasting.
- TeraImmune develops innovative immune-cell therapies that program regulatory T cells to recognize and suppress unwanted immune reactions.
- LEAH Labs uses modern gene-editing technologies to make living cell therapies, like CAR-T cell therapy, accessible and affordable to the veterinary market – starting with B cell lymphoma treatment.
- Ciscovery Bio specializes in the discovery and commercialization of non-coding biomarkers for drug discovery and precision medicine by identifying a large number of gene regulatory elements.
- Nvigorea AB commercialises the world’s first nanocellulose-based filter paper that is capable of sifting away all types of viruses from protein solutions, cell culture media, or water as easily as brewing coffee.
Date And Time
Thu, February 25, 2021
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
To register, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/njii-biofoundry-startup-showcase-registration-138274802657