- This event has passed.
Tips and Tools on NCATS SBIR & STTR Funding: How to Successfully Apply
May 20, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Tips and Tools on NCATS SBIR & STTR Funding:
How to Successfully Apply
Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
The webinar will feature:
· An overview of the SBIR and STTR programs and benefits of funding
· Key NCATS focus areas to advance clinical research and translational sciences
· Tips for submitting a successful application
· Upcoming opportunities and deadlines
· Other resources and programs, including NCATS’ Therapeutics for Rare and Neglected Diseases (TRND) and Bridging Interventional Development Gaps (BrIDGs) programs
Who Should Attend?
Individuals from the following groups are encouraged to attend:
· Small biotech and/or life sciences technology businesses
· Academic entrepreneurs
· Technology transfer organizations
· Women-owned and minority small businesses as well as entrepreneurs from socially and economically disadvantaged backgrounds
Register now for FREE and join us for “Tips and Tools on NCATS SBIR & STTR Funding: How to Successfully Apply” on Wednesday, May 20.