On August 16, 2022, President Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, which includes a number of significant prescription drug-related provisions, including a new drug price negotiation program in Medicare, inflation rebates in Medicare Part B and Part D, and a redesign of the Medicare Part D benefit, with a new patient out-of-pocket cap of $2,000.
Join BIO leadership as well as experts from the Hogan Lovells Life Sciences & Health Care team for overviews with Q&A on these newly enacted provisions.
The first hour of the webinar will cover the new drug price negotiation program and inflation rebates in Medicare. The second hour will focus on the Medicare Part D benefit redesign and new out-of-pocket cap, as well as other important provisions that will reduce patient cost sharing.
To view bios for this webinar’s esteemed speakers, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
– John Murphy, Chief Policy Officer, BIO
– Crystal Kuntz, Vice President, Healthcare Policy and Research, BIO
– Melissa Bianchi, Partner, Hogan Lovells
– Ken Choe, Partner, Hogan Lovells
– Alice Valder Curran, Partner, Hogan Lovells