- This event has passed.
Webinar: Life Sciences AI
March 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Life Sciences AI: Augmenting Analytics Consumers with a Vertical Approach
A Virtual Briefing by WhizAI
Tuesday, March 22, 2022 • 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
The pharma, health care and biotech sectors are at the cusp of a digital transformation.
Today, your life sciences business faces the challenge of delivering instant value to your customers. To do so, decision makers need instant access to personalized and actionable information when they need it and wherever they are. With this shift, data and analytics leaders are further compelled to provide insights to frontline employees at the speed of business.
But how can business, data and analytics leaders in life sciences choose from a host of seemingly similar AI solutions? What might deliver speed, adoption and ROI — horizontal tools that solve problems for data scientists or tools purpose-built to solve business problems for decision makers?
The answer is simple. Decision makers need something that understands the nuances, context and language of life sciences. Business people are frustrated figuring out how to apply clunky and outdated analytics and BI (business intelligence) dashboards to address their need for instant actionable insights.
Speakers Will Discuss:
- How to democratize business insights for end business users who are the information consumers
- Vertical-industry-specific NLP and AI techniques and technologies delivering value to life sciences
- Solutions for scenarios in commercial, market access, patient services and more, and provide examples from real-world implementations at a top 3 global pharma
Who Should Attend:
- CIO / CDO / IT / Digital Transformation leaders
- Sales Operations / Commercial Excellence leaders
- IT / Analytics / Data scientist / Data engineers
- Market Access / Patient Services
- Sales & Marketing professionals
- SI / Consulting Partners
- Chris Ilacqua, Director, Product Management, WhizAI
- Rahul Karkhanis, Commercial Specialist, WhizAI
We hope to see you on March 22 for this FREE educational webinar!