European Research Program
Wednesday, May 23
2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Alexander Library at Rutgers University
169 College Ave., New Brunswick
The European-American Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey is pleased to invite you to an Informational workshop on the $66B European Union Research and Innovation program called “FP7”.
The workshop will be given by Dr. Astrid-Christina Koch, Counselor for Science, Technology and Education from the European Union Delegation to the USA.
“FP7” is the 7th Framework Program for Research and Technological development of the European Commission, which is now in the final years of this 2007-2013, $66B program.
Organizations and researchers outside of the EU-Member States are invited to participate and join the funded collaborative initiatives. This would include US and New Jersey institutions. Funded activities range from exchange of talent to direct funding of innovation programs, and the last call for proposal of the PF7 program is planned for July 2012.
Further to “FP7” and running from 2014 to 2020 with an €80 billion budget, “Horizon 2020” is the EU’s flagship initiative for research and innovation aimed at securing Europe’s global competitiveness.
The preliminary Agenda of this interactive workshop is:
- Overview of the FP7 Framework program and outlook towards the future Horizon 2020 program
- The FP7 Cooperation Program – Cooperation projects opportunities with European Partners
– Coffee break and networking –
- The FP7 People Program – Exchange of Researchers Opportunities
- FP7 Call for proposal of July 2012
- How to Workshop – Step by step guide to submit a proposal
Registration is required. Please CLICK HERE to register.