TRENTON, NJ (October 17, 2018) – BioNJ has released the final speaker roster for its Sixth Annual C-Suite Summit, taking place Thursday, October 25, 2018 at the Bridgewater Marriott.
With new therapies and technologies converging to transform our healthcare ecosystem, and ultimately the delivery of healthcare as we have known it, innovators, Patients and providers have access to treatment options and opportunities for accelerated innovation not previously possible. Conversations will focus on how biopharma can leverage this pivotal juncture and pave the way for the next generation of Patient life-altering therapies.
The speaker roster, featuring world-class leaders at the forefront of this vital topic…
• Howard Brock, Managing Director, Syneos Health Consulting
• William Carson, M.D., President & CEO, Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Development & Commercialization
• Ethan Dabbs, Partner & Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group
• Ajay Dhankhar, Ph.D., Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company
• John Doyle, DrPH, MPH, Sr. Vice President & General Manager, Real-World & Analytic Services, IQVIA
• Kathi Enderes, Vice President, Talent and Workforce Research Leader at Bersin, Deloitte Consulting LLP
• Trish Goldsmith, CEO, CancerCare
• Rob Goodwin, Vice President, Head of Operations Center of Excellence, Pfizer
• Debbie Hart, President & CEO, BioNJ
• Michele Korfin, Chief Commercial Officer, Tyme Technologies, Inc.
• Robert Kowalski, Pharm.D., Executive Vice President, Head of Regulatory Affairs and U.S. Head of Development, Novartis
• Douglas Langa, Executive Vice President & Head of North America Operations and President, Novo Nordisk, Inc.
• John Maraganore, Ph.D., CEO, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals and Chairman, BIO
• Andrea McGonigle, National Managing Director, Health & Life Sciences, Microsoft
• Neal J. Meropol, M.D., Vice President, Oncology Research, Flatiron Health
• Francois Nader, M.D., Chairman, Acceleron Pharma
• Cozi Namer, Healthcare Industry Development Lead, Google
• Krishnan Nandabalan, Ph.D., President & CEO, InveniAI Corporation
• Gregory Oakes, Corporate Vice President and General Manager, Celgene
• Luisa Rodriguez, Assistant Vice President, Head, R&D Human Resources, Sanofi U.S.
• Steve Romano, M.D., Executive Vice President, Chief Science Officer, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
• Rachel Sherman, M.D., M.P.H., Principal Deputy Commissioner, U.S. Food & Drug Administration
• Carsten Thiel, Ph.D., CEO, Abeona Therapeutics
• Arda Ural, Ph.D., Partner, Life Sciences, Ernst & Young LLP
• Steve Van Kuiken, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company
• Andrew Wasson, Partner, Haug Partners
“With healthcare changing so rapidly, it has never been more important to bring all stakeholders together for an open conversation on how best to use this transformation to accelerate R&D, foster innovation and manage clinical operations while navigating market access and the regulatory environment,” said BioNJ President and CEO, Debbie Hart. “Our speakers have embraced this new age and will share the challenges and opportunities that come with it.”
• Digital Impact – Biopharma’s Burning Platform and Opportunity in an Age of Disruption
• Implications of the Transforming Ecosystem for Innovation and Healthcare Delivery
• Navigating Innovation Affordability and the Journey to Market Access
• The Empowered Patient: Impact of Digital and “Big Data”
• The Regulatory Perspective: The Next Horizon of Innovation
• Emerging Business Models: The Evolving Frontier
• The Race for Next Generation Capabilities in Biopharma
• The BIO Perspective: Where Do We Go from Here?
Click here to register. Registration for the event is $595 for Members of BioNJ and affiliated organizations and $795 for future BioNJ Members.
Contact Kimberly Minton at KMinton@BioNJ.org to learn about Sponsorship opportunities.