TRENTON, NJ (October 11, 2017) – BioNJ has released the final speaker roster for its Fifth Annual CEO Summit, taking place Friday, October 27, 2017 at the Bridgewater Marriott. Bringing together more than 300 life sciences C-suite leaders and their teams, the full-day program will focus on the opportunities and challenges facing the industry as it works to bring innovative medicines to market.
The speaker roster, featuring world-class leaders at the forefront of this vital topic, will deliver insights on fostering medical innovation amid continual change and uncertainty.
- Mark Alles, CEO, Celgene Corporation
- Matthias Evers, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Elizabeth Fowler, Ph.D., JD, Vice President, Global Health Policy, Johnson & Johnson
- Michael Gladstone, Global President, Internal Medicine, Pfizer Innovative Health
- James Greenwood, President & CEO, Biotechnology Innovation Organization
- Peter Keeling, CEO, Diaceutics
- Thomas Kendris, U.S. Country President, U.S. Country Head of Legal & President, Novartis Corporation
- Peter Marks, M.D., Ph.D., Director, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Clive Meanwell, M.D., Ph.D., CEO, The Medicines Company
- Paris Panayiotopoulos, Former President & CEO, ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- Nitin Patel, Sr. Principal, QuintilesIMS Consulting
- Steven Peskin, M.D., Executive Medical Director, Horizon Healthcare Innovations
- David Quigley, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Brent Saunders, Chairman & CEO, Allergan
- David Horn Solomon, Ph.D., CEO, Akari Therapeutics
“In this evolving time, it has never been more important to keep up to date on the administrative and policy decisions that are driving market access and overall healthcare delivery,” said Debbie Hart, BioNJ President and CEO. “The opportunity for discovery and innovation has reached unparalleled heights. However, unfortunately, so have the complexities of research and development and ultimately the journey to Patients. This is a critical conversation at a critical time.”
Click here for the full agenda.
Registration for the event is $595 for Members of BioNJ and affiliated organizations and $795 for future BioNJ Members. Click here to register. When registering, BioNJ Members will need to log into the on-line registration system. Your login is your email address and your defaulted (case sensitive) password is BioNJ2017. Visit www.BioNJ.org for more information.