It is the purpose of BioNJ’s Patient Advocacy Committee to publicly raise awareness, educate and support the community regarding Patient Advocacy and its important role in partnership with industry. This Committee communicates that New Jersey’s biotech industry is a critical and long-term agent in the advancement of human health.
Patient Advocacy is an accepted and vital company function that ensures patient community partnership in the development of and access to drugs and devices produced by the New Jersey biotechnology industry. BioNJ and its Patient Advocacy Committee remain dedicated to reaching this vision Because Patients Can’t Wait.
We are very excited to have a few new Planning Committee Members. Below is our full Committee list.
- Greg Geissman, Celgene
- Jayne Gershkowitz, Amicus
- Robert Goldberg, Center for Medicine in the Public Interest
- Susan Gorky, Celgene
- Liza Gundell, Family Resource Network
- Mary Francis Harmon, PTC Therapeutics
- Janet Haag, NAMI
- Eric Joice, Family Resource Network
- Cara Kelly, Celgene
- Wendy M. Lazarus, Pfizer
- David Lustig, Celgene
- Jennifer McGarry, LLS
- Michael Parisi, Cancer Care
- Candie Phipps, Novartis
- Kim Roemer, Multiple System Atrophy
- Patricia Roselle, Sanofi US
- Ashley Salmon, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation
- Lisa Schill, Rasopathies Network
- Dmitri Siegel, Celgene
- Jaye Bea Smalley, Celgene
- Lauren Wood, Immunomedics