Act before December 6 Deadline
BioNJ is partnering with the New Jersey Consortium of Community Colleges to write the new Biotech 5 Customized Training Grant. This grant provides customized training programs that can be made available to life science companies throughout the State.
The deadline to have your organization included in the Biotech 5 Customized Training Grant is Tuesday, December 6.
Several compelling factors to consider:
- All classes are free and must have a minimum of ten employees in New Jersey.
- No financial reporting requirements will be required
- The process is streamlined; all grant writing is done for you
- Companies participate in vetting their instructor to meet the needs of the team and desired learning outcomes.
- Classes will be executed between February 2, 2012 and June 30, 2012.
BioNJ would love to spend a few minutes with you discussing your training needs and will be happy to answer any questions you many have.
Please contact Linda Pontell at LPontell@BioNJ.org or at 609-890-3185 x104.
This program is funded by the US Department of Commerce, Economic Development Administration with matching funds provided by the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development. To participate in the program, companies must be registered NJ businesses and in compliance with NJ tax law.