BioNJ Talent Services
Talent Services include a robust platform of resources and services, available to all industry Members and Non-Member companies. The BioNJ Team works directly with employers and the talented pool of industry professionals to provide sourcing and recruiting services, resume and job opportunities databases, specialty services designed to help companies market themselves to the local talent pool, training and development programs offered by exceptional partners, transition programs during periods of restructuring, career coaching and HR leadership networking opportunities.
Executive Alliance for Life Science – A Network of Experts
The Executive Alliance for Life Science, (EALS), seeks to bring together seasoned industry experts with early-stage life sciences businesses. As a way to enable professionals to showcase their expertise, SWOT meetings are organized where experts can offer perspective and intelligence to the company in an advisory capacity. The role of BioNJ is to bring the two parties together, making connections for purposes of providing a platform for exposure of this talent pool to a wide variety of industry career possibilities.
For more information about BioNJ’s Talent Services, please contact Matt Alcalde at 609-890-3185 or MAlcalde@BioNJ.org.
The Academy at BioNJ
The Academy at BioNJ serves as the center for professional development in New Jersey’s vibrant life sciences industry. The Academy provides access to powerful and creative training opportunities for employers and professionals that are delivered by industry-recognized training experts.
Employers and professionals can access specialized programs such as Project Management, Leadership, Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis, Team Development, Sales, Customer Service, Business Development, Partnering and Finance.
Employers can customize programs and host sessions at their location, or enroll employees in general programs. There is a selection of online training courses as well as more independent learning opportunities.
For more information about The Academy at BioNJ, click here.
Summary of BioNJ Talent Services
- Advertising job openings on BioNJ Career Portal
- Single postings to unlimited feed of jobs
- Candidate sourcing services
- Marketing via our social media channels, professional networks and bi-weekly job lead blasts
- Connections to and invitation to attend our industry networking events
- Broker hiring incentives for employers – currently up to $10,000/new hire
Training & Education
- Hub of top training programs with Member/non-Member pricing
- Current offerings include
- Biotech for the Non-Scientist, offered by Biotech Primer
- From Lab to Leadership series – offered by Leadership Edge
- BioMentorz – Business Development/Partnering program – 2-day workshop
- Assistance with process to apply for NJ State Skills4Jersey and Opportunity4Jersey training grants
- Lead Your Career ™ transition and career coaching program individual career coaching available
HR Networking & Education
- Quarterly HR forums, education & networking
- Annual Industry HR Conference
- Speaking opportunities
- Talent Advisory Council and other opportunities to engage with BioNJ and State leadership
Powered by Life Sciences Talent Services at BioNJ