UniFirst, a leading supplier of workwear programs for businesses big and small since 1936, provides a range of apparel from traditional uniforms and industrial wear to protective clothing and “corporate casual” attire. UniFirst also offers various floorcare and restroom products. Serving over 275,000 customers throughout the United States and Canada, UniFirst outfits more than 1.5 million people in their work clothes each business day and offers customers rental, lease and purchase programs to enhance their business image at the very best value.
UniClean, a division of UniFirst Corporation, is a leading cleanroom services provider that supplies, launders and services the work clothing of employees who manufacture sensitive medical, electronic and pharmaceutical products in “ultra-clean” production environments (cleanrooms). UniClean operates ISO 3 and ISO 4 facilities that service the United States and Canada.
- Uniform and facility service savings of 30-50%
- Hygienically clean garments
- Dedicated customer service team
- 3-year agreement term
- 3-year fixed pricing
- Free lab coat pressing included with rental program
- Free company and name emblems on initial installation
- No upfront program investment
- 1 week complimentary service upon new agreement execution
For more information, contact Alex Toledo (UniFirst) at (800) 934-8641 ext. 754 or by email at email@example.com. Or, you can contact Anna Sandler (UniClean) at (877) 527-9200 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.