- This event has passed.
How to Optimize Your R&D Tax Credits with ADP
January 24 @ 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
Companies performing qualified R&D activities can be rewarded by lucrative federal and state tax incentives in the form of R&D tax credits, even if their efforts were not successful. This is particularly true for small-to-midsized BIO and state life science association members.
BIO recently partnered with ADP to provide discounted R&D tax credit services to life science companies. Join us for a complimentary webinar to learn how to maximize this new BIO-ADP tax credit offering.
We will also cover:
- Eligible R&D tax credit activities
- Where additional state R&D benefits may exist
- Recent changes to the R&D tax credit under the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA)
- Industry examples
- ADP R&D tax credit project lifecycle
- Cameron Arterton, VP Emerging Companies & Capital Formation, BIO
- Sanjiv Gaitonde, Senior Tax Director, ADP
- Nicholas Squicciarini, Senior Tax Manager, ADP