2022 Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation Celebration
June 9 @ 4:45 pm
Thursday, June 9, 2022 • Hilton East Brunswick
Networking Reception & Dinner Program: 4:45 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Dessert Reception: 8:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
BioNJ is excited to announce that its 29th Annual Dinner Meeting and Innovation Celebration will be held on Thursday, June 9, 2022, at the Hilton East Brunswick.
Initially planned for February 2, 2022, BioNJ felt it is our responsibility to postpone the Annual Dinner Meeting and Innovation Celebration in light of the recent COVID-19 surge due to the Omicron variant.
With many surprises in store for an evening of inspiration and camaraderie, we hope you’ll help us celebrate the extraordinary innovation coming from New Jersey’s vibrant life sciences community. Be on hand for:
- Networking with biopharmaceutical professionals, government officials, academic leaders and professional service providers
- The presentation of the Dr. Sol J. Barer Award to the Honorable Judith M. Persichilli by Dr. Barer himself
- The Innovator Awards honoring New Jersey companies that received a new FDA drug approval in 2020 and 2021
- The presentation of the Annual Heart of BioNJ Awards to New Jersey COVID-19 Heroes
- A Cocktail Hour, Dinner Program and Dessert Reception
Don’t miss this memorable evening celebrating New Jersey’s life sciences ecosystem and the Patients who inspire us. Reserve a table for your Team today. Visit www.BioNJ.org for more information.
|Contact Kim Minton at KMinton@BioNJ.org to learn about Sponsorship opportunities, reserve a table and to place your organization in the spotlight.|
*All registrants are required to show proof of being up to date with their COVID-19 vaccines to enter BioNJ’s 2022 Annual Dinner Meeting and Innovation Celebration. If the community level of COVID-19 is low or medium, masks will not be required to be worn, but anyone is welcome to wear a mask based on personal preference. However, if transmission is at a high level, everyone will be required to wear a mask except when eating or drinking. BioNJ will update these protocols, as appropriate, subject to any new CDC guidance or requirements by the venue, in compliance with local/state/federal guidance and we will announce any policy changes in advance of event.
|Thank You to Our Sponsors|