Threats of cybersecurity and data-related breaches remain of increasing concern. While many tactical precautions apply to any industry, some needs and concerns are specific to life sciences organizations. Understanding risk, needs and critical considerations is essential to all businesses large or small.
- How do I know what is needed for my organization?
- How do I weigh cost against risk?
- What are the key considerations in making an informed and sustainable decision?
The intent of this toolbox is to provide resources and awareness of current trends, best practices and preparedness, and overall risk management strategies related to data protection and cyberattack avoidance.
Articles / Op-eds / Industry News
- Create Cybersecurity Awareness Culture on a Budget
- Making a Business Case for Your Compliance Budget
- Ransomware Activity Targeting the Healthcare and Public Health Sector
- Fighting Counterfeit Medical Supplies During COVID-19
- CCPA & NJ: How California’s Privacy Law Affects Business in NJ
- How to Foster Good Data Privacy Culture Now
- One-Year Anniversary of the GDPR: A Look Back and Ahead
- Cybersecurity | What Every Business Needs to Know
Insights from Coretelligent
Tips & Tools
Self- assessment tools and information relevant to understanding you organization’s needs and next steps.
- BioNJ Briefing: Oversee 3rd Parties to Protect Patient & Research Data
- Life Sciences Employees Must Stay Out of Cybercriminals’ Crosshairs
- Steer Clear of Data Protection Blind Spots Before Life Sciences M&A
- Telemedicine is Here to Stay: Efforts to Secure Patient Data Must Keep Up
- FBI as a Strategic Partner? Yes.
- Human Firewalls Reduce Cyber Risks
- 2021 Data Privacy Challenges Ahead
- Cyber Risks Exist for Smaller Life Science Companies
- A Compliance Checklist for Reopening During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Remote working safety and security
- Privacy and Compliance Tips for Remote Employees
- Online Cyber Self-Assessment Tool
- Cybersecurity Quick Preparedness Assessment
IT / Cybersecurity Awareness in the Age of COVID-19 Webinar
Thank you to the BioNJ IT / Cybersecurity Awareness Committee for Providing this essential information!