Market Maker Member
Organizations that affiliate with BioNJ at the highest level of support become our most esteemed partners and associates in the work of advancing the health of the biotechnology industry and the awareness of the most important industry in New Jersey. Dues are $50,000.
Organizations that elect to become Preferred Investors of BioNJ make a clear commitment and investment in the growth of the biotechnology and life sciences industry in NJ by supporting legislative and regulatory efforts, life science business activities, business networking and education. Dues are $30,000.
Organizations that chose to become Executive Investors demonstrate their interest in fostering the growth of biotechnology in NJ along the entire spectrum of activities supported by the Association. Dues are $16,000.
Any corporation, partnership, association or other entity, with research and development activities that principally involve biotechnology or pharmaceutical research and development, manufacturing, diagnostics, drug discovery and technology transfer is eligible as an Innovation Investor. These Members have voting rights. Dues are based upon the total number of people employed by the company.
- $350 for up to 10 employees for the first year ($650 thereafter)
- $1,700 for 11-20 employees
- $2,200 for 21-50 employees
- $4,200 for 51-99 employees
- $5,700 for 100-200 employees
- $6,700 for greater than 200 employees
- $4,200 for greater than 300 employees – sales only in NJ
Any corporation, partnership, association or other entity with a substantial portion of business activities involving the provision of services or products of benefit to companies whose principal business is biotechnology, is eligible as an Associate Investor. Dues are based upon the total number of people employed by the company.
- $950 for fewer than 3 employees
- $1,450 for 3-10 employees
- $2,400 for 11-50
- $4,200 for 51-100 employees
- $5,200 for 101-200 employees
- $6,200 for 201-300 employees
- $7,700 for greater than 300 employees
- $4,200 greater than 300 employees – sales only in NJ
Any non-profit institution not generally eligible as an Innovation Member, working in support of biotechnology, is eligible as an Institutional Member. Dues are $1,750.
Any company/organization without a New Jersey location that is interested in supporting and interacting with the New Jersey biosciences community may be eligible as an International Member. Dues are $1,500.
In Transition Member
The In Transition category is reserved for individuals only with no company affiliation. Dues are $150.
Any student currently enrolled in college or graduate school with an interest in biotechnology is eligible for Student Membership. Dues are $50.
Graduate students and postdocs who are interested in taking technology forward and starting a company with an interest in clinical operations, data analytics, market research, new product development or a related facet of the life sciences industry and are not currently employed full-time by a biopharmaceutical company. Dues are: $75. Click here for Entrepreneur-in-Training application.
Entrepreneur-in-Training Member Benefits provide the opportunity to:
- Attend BioNJ events at Member pricing.
- Meet industry mentors and other entrepreneurs.
- Obtain experience and training in the life sciences industry.
- Establish business contacts in the State of New Jersey.
- Receive mentoring and related support to start your own venture in New Jersey.
Patient Advocacy Organization Member
Patient Advocacy Organizations are welcome to join BioNJ and take advantage of Member benefits. Dues are complimentary.